, the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated treatment, and in a willingness to be transparent with its clients, Carrefourduweb has put in place a policy incorporating all these treatments, the aims pursued by them and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1- References Legales
Carrefourduweb / 19B rue de Croix / 59510 Hem / France
Rcs LILLE METROPOLE 830 727 772
VAT No : FR61830727772
PHPnet / France
Article 2- Access to the site
- Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and any information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3- Content of the site
- All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated images or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as any computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all Items reproduced or used on the site are protected by existing intellectual property laws.
- They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the Publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as they are aware of these unauthorized uses does not apply to acceptance of the said uses and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4- Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the Publisher can at any time:
- Suspend, suspend or restrict access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- Remove Any information that may disturb its functioning or violate national or international laws or the rules of the netiquette;
- Suspend The site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5- Responsibilities
- The responsibility of the publisher may not be incurred in the event of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
- The connection material to the site you are using is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data including viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
- The Publisher will not be liable in case of legal proceedings against you:
- DU makes use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- DU makes non-compliance by you with these general terms and conditions.
- The publisher is not responsible for any damages caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against it.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
- The setting up by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site.
- Any information accessible through a link to other sites is not Published by the publisher.
- The publisher does not have any rights to the content in the link.
Article 7- Data collection and protection
- Your data is collected by Carrefourduweb.
- Personal data refers to any information about a natural person identified or identifiable (person concerned) ; A person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, identification number or to one or more specific elements, peculiar to his or her physical, physiological, genetic identity, is deemed to be identifiable; Psychological, economic, cultural or social.
- The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
- The personal data collected are the following:
Article 8- Right to access, rectify and dereference your data
In accordance with the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of Access: They may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the platform may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: If the personal data held by the platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
- The right to delete data: Users can request the deletion of Their personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limitation of treatment: Users may ask the platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- The right to oppose data processing: Users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
- The right to portability: They can claim that the platform gives them the data Personal information that provided it to a new platform.
- You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 19B rue de Croix 59510 Hem
- or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any application must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity and make reference to the address to which the Publisher may contact the applicant.
- The answer will be sent in the month following receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so require.
- Moreover, and since the Act No. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, the persons who so wish, have the possibility of arranging the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL : https://www.cnil.fr/.
- Users can also submit a claim to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
- We recommend that you We first contact the contact within the platform before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9- Use of data
- The personal data collected from the users are aimed at providing the services of the platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- AAccess and use of the platform by the user;
- Gestion of the operation and optimization of the platform;
- Mise to implement user assistance;
- Verify, identification and authentication of user-transmitted data;
- Personalization services by displaying advertisements based on browsing history of the user, according to his preferences;
- Preinvention and detection of fraud, malware (Malicious Software or malware) and Gestion Security Incidents;
- Gestion of possible disputes with users;
- Envoi of commercial and advertising information, depending on the user’s preferences…
Article 10- Data Retention Policy
- The Platform keeps your data for the time needed:
- PTo provide you with its services Or you Provide assistance.
- RSet Of Disputes Prevent the Fraud and Abuse Yes Apply Our Terms and
- NE Can Keep Some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
- Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- LHen the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the platform;
- QHen the user authorizes the Web site of a third party to access its data;
- QHen the platform uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services.
- These providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the execution of these benefits, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations in respect Protection of personal data;
- S(i) The law requires that the platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Article 12- Commercial Offers
- You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not want to, please click on the following link.
- Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting, if you do not wish, please click on the following link.
- If you access personal data during the consultation of the site, you must refrain from any collection, unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of the person. The editor Declines Any Responsibility In this regard.
- The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13- Cookies
- What is a cookie »?
- A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,…) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a Software or a mobile application and whatever the terminal type Used (Source: Https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi ).
- By navigating on this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
- During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, in pursuing the navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed Informed and have accepted the use of Called “cookies”. The given consent will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of disabling cookies from the settings of his browser.
- All the information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
- The following cookies are present on this site:
- The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of Navigator, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-master.
Article 14- Photographs and representation of the products
- The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15- Applicable law
- These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the Publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a law or regulation Particular.
Article 16- Contact us
- For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com